Whats included in the hire of the hall facilites.
Main hall and Gun Room.
Designated number of chairs for hired room.
The kitchen can be booked at an extra charge, with access to hot water and very good cooking facilities Crockery.
* a regular user rate is applicable when bookings are made for a weekly booking for a period of at least 6 months.
Whole day booking from 0900hrs -- 1700hrs is £120
Whole day from 0900hrs -- 2200hrs is £220
Bespoke hire packages for use of the whole hall over a 24hr period for bone fide organisations can be negotiated on an indivdual organisational basis.
contact us for further details.
The Main Hall
• 250 guests seated ‘concert-style’
• 150 guests seated at tables
• 8.5m x 5.5m stage fully accessible with platform lift serving stage area
• Sprung timber floor to hall area
• 7m high ceiling
• Hourly rates available
Recurrent regular booking available (weekly or monthly)
Projector and screen available for hire.
Atmospheric lighting for parties and dances
Full Public address/ Music system
Portable Staging for use by Choirs.
• Commercial equipped to a high-standard
• Servery hatch access to the Main Hall and Gun Room
• Meets Food Standards Agency regulations for food preparation
• Ground floor male and female toilets
• Baby changing facilities
• Ground floor accessible WC
• First floor accessible WC
• First floor unisex WC with shower
• Level access to front entrance
• Lift to first floor
• Platform lift to stage area
• Building regulations (Part M) and Disability Discrimination Act Compliant
• Level access throughout
• Braille and bilingual signage
• Accessible car parking adjacent to entrance
Main hall with Atmospheric lighting.
The hall management committee have purchased a 4 meter section of staging, Ideal for choirs when preforming in the hall.
Bruchsal Choir were the first choir to use this new staging.